- Sanitise hands when entering the dojo
- Adults temperatures will be taken before training. If you have a high reading, you will not be allowed to train
- No spectators allowed
- A valid EGKA license will be required to train – must be purchased after the 3rd lesson
- 1 Toilet will be in open for emergencies, however please hand sanitise before and after use, plus don’t forget to wash your hands. When using the toilet please consider others and keep it clean for the next user.
- All windows and doors will be open for ventilation
- Prebook classes – contact us via the WhatsApp group or text directly on 07961 434 810 .
- Wash your Gi (Karate kit) before class on at least a 40+ Celsius wash to kill germs
- Take off your shoes before entering the dojo and placed neatly as instructed
- Arrive for class already changed as there will be no changing facilities
- Bring a sweat towel, bottled water and sanitisers plus don’t forget to bring everything home or it will be disposed
- Face masks can be worn while training, but not compulsory
- Don’t attend class if you, a family member or anyone you have had contact with are feeling unwell with potential COVID related symptoms
- No Food is allowed in the dojo